Saturday, November 26, 2011!
HandWritten on; 1:45 AM
ITS FRIDAY NIGHT! the saddest for a while now cause I was in school till 11pm, alone from 8 after jiayun left and just couldn't finish my cheatsheet for stats paper tmr!! D: realized kat was also in utown so left with her hoping to catch the last bus but dear Momsie decided to come fetch me hehehehehe moms da best :b always there. <3 spent a while at the busstop alone feeding mosquitoes while drinking coffee, exams ruin my health I hate to see myself becoming dependent on foods/drugs it just scares me. whatsapping swlj made the wait more bearable though! and i cant wait to SLEEP THE DAY OFF after last paper on Monday! waiting for the next 3 days to pass and long term goal: wait for the next 3 sems to pass :) alright I better head back to my notessss so dead for stats paper tmr toodles!
Labels: school